Ready For An Adventure ?
Solve puzzles, crack codes and find hidden items in under 60 minutes to escape!
What Are West Palm Beach Escape Rooms?
Are you tired of the same old weekend activities that you’ve done for years? Try West Palm Beach Escape Rooms.com (formerly The Great Escapist) and let the adrenaline of beating the clock add some excitement to your weekend.
West Palm Beach EscapeRooms.com is West Palm Beach’s Largest Escape game company, located in Downtown West Palm Beach 2 blocks South of Clematis Street in the Bright Yellow Building . Escape games are a fun new entertainment activity for families, Parties, Corporate Team Building Events, Date Night and MUCH more . You and your team must work quickly together to find clues, decode hidden messages, solve puzzles using technology and logic to escape within 60 minutes or less. Book your Favorite Escape Room Adventure today to see if you have what it takes to Escape West Palm Beach Escape Rooms.
Call Today for more information 561-660-5120
ESCAPE ROOMS ARE GREAT FOR
Great experience for my friends and I. The staff was great and we enjoyed the thoughtfulness and com
Jack O’Connor – a month ago
This is such a fun place! It is so different from anything out there, it is not just drinking or goi
Krystel Miller – 5 months ago
We’ve done escape rooms around the country. This is the very best! The staff is a blast! The t
Kristi Betts – a month ago
I LOVED this place. It was my first time doing an escape room. If you are a person that finds solvin
Elliana Guida – 7 months ago
It was AWESOME. We did the secret society room and it was brilliant! A lot of fun I’d definite
Jessica Suarez – a month ago
We did the Classroom of Doom with our teenagers and their friends (13-15 years old). We had a blast!
Safina Allibhai – 6 months ago
I would give a million stars if I could! I have been to escape rooms in New York 4 times, this place
Jennifer Bruno – 5 months ago
From the first phone call until the moment we finished the game and walked out of the store, we had
Amber Click – 2 months ago
We did the “Classroom of Doom” as part of a staff outing. None of our group had ever don
Kara Quismundo – a week ago
This place is amazing! This was my husband and I’s first escape room and we are HOOKED. We wer
Amanda Phillips – a month ago
This place is great! I definitely recommend going with your family, friends, or coworkers! The emplo
Alison Betts – a month ago
- What is an escape room?
- This is an interactive form of entertainment based on Escape Games created in Japan (although we write and design in-house) You will be "locked in" a room and given a theme with a problem and task to solve. You have 60 minutes to work as a team to solve problems, crack codes, and decipher riddles that will help you achieve the ultimate goal of solving the problem and escaping the room.
- Will we really be locked in?
- Each room is equipped with an exit button that can open the door at any time. If you leave the room, you are not permitted back in.
- How do I book a room and what form of payments do you take?
- We take Credit Cards Only! Call and book over the phone with one of our representatives today @ 561-660-5120 or book directly online through this website under the Book Now Button.
- How much does it cost and can I get discount pricing?
- The Cost is $29.95 per person. We offer discounts for Groups of 20 or more. Call for details 561-660-5120.
- Are tickets refundable?
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There will be NO refunds, cancellations or rescheduling allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- How many people can be in a room at a time?
- Most of our rooms hold up to 8 guests. Our Customers asked for a smaller room, so our Secret Society Room holds up to 6 guests.
Be sure you arrive 15 minutes ahead of time!
If you arrive after the door to the room has been locked, you will not be allowed to participate, and there are no refunds or exchanges permitted.